We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Food and Beverage Manager to oversee and optimize all aspects of our F&B operations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods, and continuously make necessary improvements
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Identify customer's needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPIs, schedules, policies, and procedures
- Provide two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with an emphasis on motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverage trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.