- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best treatment plan for patients
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes
The Candidate is required to:
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in-home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Critical thinking skills
- Emotional stability and patience
- Excellent bedside manner
- Listening and speaking skills
- BSC in nursing or an associate degree in nursing
- 2-3years working experience in a hospital or clinic