A leading Public Relations firm is recruiting an executive assistant to the Chief Consultant to fill the position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Work with the CC to develop effective systems to ensure the smooth operations of the Business.
- Organize and coordinate office functions activities and communications to ensure efficient workflow and office operations
- Prioritize and follow up on all incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CC including sensitive and confidential issues.
- Work closely and effectively with the CC to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
- Manage the CC areas of focus in advance of meetings and conferences. Keeping him updated about changes, new issues and anything that might affect his schedule, commitments and responsibilities.
- Managing the complex diaries of the CC, scheduling appointments, and ensuring that all commitments are met.
- Organizing and managing all local and international travel arrangements, including logistics such as flights, accommodations
- Regularly coordinating audio and video conference calls, using tools such as Zoom and Teams.
- Taking accurate records of meeting minutes and following up on action items.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence, ensuring timely and appropriate responses.
- Supporting project work and research as required and coordinating and collating business reports.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on behalf of the CC
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records, both physical and digital.
- Ensuring relevant networking and effective work relationships with all divisions and departments in the organization
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a reputable academic institution.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an EA or PA, supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced organization.
- Must possess a proactive mind-set, able to think on their feet, present ideas, and find the best solutions.
- Display genuine business acumen, with a tenacious approach and a strong work ethic.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with great report writing abilities and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and meet/exceed targets, deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Well-developed organizational skills and a result-oriented approach.
- Project management skills, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- High level of integrity, highly motivated, enthusiastic, confidential and organized
- Versatile with the use of AI tools is an added advantage
- Chance to grow with an award-winning company with unquenchable ambition
- Hardworking but friendly team
- Competitive remuneration
Sound good? Apply now
Application Closing Date: February 10, 2024
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.