A dynamic multifaceted Pan-African real estate company that is involved in real estate training is urgently in need of an Executive Assistant to the Director of studies for immediate employment to plan and carry out all the executive and administrative functions of the organization including research.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- To oversee the daily operations in the training program
- Prepare training budget and liaise with the facilitators of each training module/specialization
- Ensure procurement of all supplies needed for the training sessions including certificates and training materials as and when due
- Keep track and record of all participants in the client database
- Attend to walk in customers and resolve customers issues
- Client documentation and record keeping
- Planning meetings and appointments
- Prepare customer service and financial report monthly.
- Plan and coordinate the entire training session as well as getting refreshments for training.
- Prepare a report of the training after each session.
- Maintaining company records, handling budget and providing customer service.
- Promptly and courteously attends to clients/training participants as they come
- Inputs new clients’ form/data into the database
- Receives all incoming mails and handles all official communication and correspondence
- Receives tellers and payment evidence from clients/training participants for onward processing of their receipts
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the Director of Studies.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to the Director of Studies.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc. In Estate Management and Valuation with a (2:1) second class upper; Please note that only applicants with BSc. In Estate Management and Valuation with (2:1) second class upper will be considered.
- Customer relationship management
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent Research skills
- Data Analytics and Statistics
- Record Keeping, file management and documentation
- Empathy and Friendly attitude
- Strong Attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Procurement and negotiations
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Candidate must be resident within or around Maryland, Ikeja, Yaba and environs
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 150,000
Note: Interested and qualified persons should send their updated CV using "Executive Assistant" - as the subject of the mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.