Your essential duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect the CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Maintain open communications with various teams and departments within the organization, including meeting regularly with the operations and technical services teams and providing information and documents as needed.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team
Experience/ Skills & Competencies/ License & Certification/ Education Required:
- Fully and professionally bilingual individual
- Investment banking and or commercial law background with specialization in project finance
- Minimum 5years working experience in a multicultural environment
- Willing and able to travel at very short notices and for extended times
- Strong communicator, coordinator and networker.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office
Years of Experience: 5+ years