The Electrical Technician supports the Shift Team Lead in delivering the PQCDSM – Production, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale, in order to achieve the Compelling Business Need by thorough application of RTT/ IWS tools. Our new colleague, in conjunction with the Equipment Owner are ensuring their equipment is operated and maintained at base conditions and improvements required to reach goals are completed.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Collaborate across lines and cell with other technicians as required to maintain cohesive, responsive, flexible organization.
- Mentor and develop Technician I and Operating Teams
- Actively participate in project delivery and execution
- As a member of Operating AM team, drives and performs all AM related activities and actions within Shift. Includes RTT DMS, step progression, and maintenance of standards
- Use Risk Prediction whenever you are performing a non-routine task on your equipment (i.e. defect fixing)
- Drives safety defects through completion with a high sense of urgency
- Performs weekly & monthly CILs
- Maintains and updates all standards in Equipment (i.e. CIL, OPLs, lube map, safety map, centrelines, defect list, etc.)
- Capable to perform all PMs
- Collaborates with PM resource to identify and update PMs as needed
- Participates in Breakdown Elimination and leads improvements to eliminate reoccurring BDs
- Continues to create OPLs to guide others how to help you keep your equipment maintained at standard
- Understand, follow, and insure compliance with QA and HS&E Key Elements. Eliminate Root Cause of any outages
- Lead issue resolution “to Root Cause” on the floor of chronic stops, especially during Shift DDS.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Academic qualification in City & Guilds (Engineering/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation), NABTEB (Technical Trade), or National Diploma (Electrical/Electronics) from a recognized institution.
- A strong working knowledge of technical training, fault finding, troubleshooting techniques on either Making or Packing machines
- A good understanding of electrical, electronics and instrumentation processes, both hands on and theory will be required
- Ability to interpret schematic drawings (to component level)
- Intermediate knowledge on PLC's, HMI's and also good knowledge on Siemens SIMATIC S7 controllers
- Knowledge of fault analysis of hardwire relay logic, motor control circuits, motor power circuits (120V to 480V 3phase) and common utility / lighting circuits
- Ability to analyse problems, identify solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- A high degree of inter-personal skills will be required to establish credentials and to pass on knowledge and experience to newer team members.
- Effective communication skills in order to deliver superior performance
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing needs
- High level of personal responsibility and accountability for results
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.