This role will lead an omnichannel support function across multiple emerging markets for providers, corporate clients, enrolled employees, and retail customers. This role will report to the SVP of Customer Success.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Developing and implementing a strategy, plan, and KPIs to delight stakeholders with every interaction at scale
- Selecting, developing, and managing the performance of employees
- Working cross-functionally to deliver knowledge management tools, training, quality management, and automation
- Optimizing the omnichannel experience across voice, chat, chatbot, and email channels
- Providing and implementing data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Launching support teams in new emerging markets across multiple time zones, cultures, and languages
- 10 years of call center management experience
- Healthcare or Insurance experience
- Experience managing call centers across multiple geographical markets
- Experience implementing scalable solutions that drive customer satisfaction
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high-performing teams
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.