Cook duties and responsibilities
- Cooks are responsible for delivering food that is not only delicious and cooked to the specifications of the customer but that is safe and fresh as well. They often have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure ingredients are fresh and cleaned appropriately before preparation and production
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing, and mixing ingredients
- Roast, bake and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry, and other foods
- Produce stews etc
- Present, garnish, and arrange final dishes
- Occasionally serve food
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, including handling utensils, equipment, and dishes
- Handle and store ingredients and food
- Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
Qualification and Experience:
- OND/Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management or Certificate From any other catering school.
- At least one year of experience in fast food kitchen and outlets.
- Passion for excellent cooking.
- The ability to make snacks, pastry, and bread will be an advantage.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not have Hotel/Catering Education and experience
Salary Range: About NGN 30,000 to start but depends on ability and experience. Salary will be reviewed after 3 months of probation.