NoemDek is an EPC firm incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to oil and gas, power generation, FMCGs etc. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian petroleum and energy main industry in particular. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity, and expertise.
- Monitor the NipeX oil and gas portal regularly for advertised bids/tenders relevant to the company for a response.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of all bids/tenders received and ensure a bid/no-bid.
- Review meetings with the relevant user department and coordinate the preparation and submission of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other tender documents that are responsive to the client requirements and in compliance with the company objectives in a timely manner.
- Responsible for commercial tenders, from reviewing the initial request to tracking and managing the tender process to submitting the final bids to purchasers.
- Prepare regular status reports on ongoing tendering and evaluation activities undertaken by the company.
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of all rules and procedures governing tendering and contract processes ensuring compliance with internal and governmental controls and regulations.
- Act as a liaison between the company and suppliers to ensure that all queries are dealt with within a time frame.
- Supervise the tender process from the pre-qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract, and engagement close out.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a relevant field
- Strong time-management and organizational skills;
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- 3 years of procurement, supply chain, and/or technically relevant work experience in the oil and gas industry
- Prior experience with providing administrative support, ideally in a sales or commercial environment
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in MS Office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.