We are looking to hire a Branch Manager to join our prestigious organization, MOREMONEE. The successful hire is expected to take responsibility for managing and onboarding new POS Agents/Merchants within Imo State. To do well in this role, you need a very fine eye for sales, and a good knowledge of people management.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Active POS deployment to viable Customers / Agents.
- Streamline the tasks performed by POS agents, ensuring secure and efficient payment processing.
- Provides training and support to POS operators to ensure they understand how to use POS equipment, comply with regulations, and provide quality customer service.
- Provides reporting and analytics tools that help agents and financial institutions track transactions, monitor performance, and make data-driven decisions.
- Contributes to the Overall Brand awareness of the company through credible actions and brand presence.
- Monitor agents’ performance for transactions and active terminals.
- Retrieve the POS terminals in case of non-performance.
- Timely resolution of issues, and complaints
- Recommend new aggregators who have a network of sub-agents.
- Must have an Android phone.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE.
- Minimum of 0-2 years experience as a POS Aggregator, Marketer, or Sales Officer in any financial institution.
- Good communication and selling skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Banking experience selling or managing a POS agency will be an added advantage.
- Career Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.