We are looking for a passionate and professional Assistant Manager in our Finance team who will assist in the preparation of corporate financial reports for Dangote Cement PLC (DCP) Nigeria to aid management decision-making and ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Spools Trial Balance from SAP on a periodic basis for the preparation of financial statements and preparation of other management reports.
- Performs month-end closing activities before the period close.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly financial statement reports under IFRS for four Nigerian subsidiaries using information generated from SAP.
- Support during quarterly preparation of Consolidated Interim Financial Statements.
- Ensure transactions are promptly and accurately booked in the transactional systems through communication with different process owners.
- Engage with the external auditor during statutory and group audits, preparing audit files and providing relevant schedules that tie with the trial balance and other supporting documents.
- Review of Management letter points from the external auditors and liaise with management for actions needed to address issues raised.
- Prepares monthly trend analysis of trial balance line items and explanation of the variances using financial information generated from SAP.
- Review of trial balance for reasonableness, investigation of unusual entries, and correction of wrong entries and omission for reliability and accuracy of financial data.
- Prepares monthly forex exposure reports and month-end closing activities.
- Provides support during the Tax filing and submission of NEITI Audit.
- Collaborates with different internal stakeholders in migrating new subsidiaries to SAP.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such as. ACA, ACCA, etc.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Advanced accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in the use of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Ability to gather, collate and analyze information/ data effectively and efficiently.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal relationships and people management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
- Career Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.