We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- An Ajo Collector is responsible for facilitating and managing ajo groups, also known as savings clubs or rotating savings.
- Your primary duty is to oversee the collection of funds in your branch, ensuring that you establish customers who are willing to safe on a daily basis
- Initiate and organize ajo groups, register new members, and explain the rules and expectations.
- Collect contributions from each member during meetings and keep accurate records.
- Ensure the safe storage of newly onboarded customers.
- Targeted Candidate Audience: SSCE Holders, FSLC holders and ND holders.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping.
- Ability to manage group dynamics and resolve conflicts.
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Application deadline: December 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.