A candidate is needed to oversee department inventory and procurement, as well as perform administrative duties.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Coordinate the accurate completion of purchase requisitions from each department.
- Review requisitions/purchase requisitions for the procurement of departmental items, ensuring they are properly approved and within budget.
- Support sourcing, processing, and evaluation of valid quotations/tenders for approved items;
- Review vendor registration documentation as part of the pre-qualification process.
- Engage in negotiations of quotations from vendors/suppliers for operational requirements with the guidance of the Procurement Manager.
- Support processing of import documentation requirements and logistics management.
- Ensure all purchase orders are authorized by Management, dispatched to vendors for acknowledgment, and filed with supporting documents.
- Review vendor invoices and ensure they are in line with PO and contract terms and process payment requests for payments due.
- Support contracts management effectively according to agreed terms and process renewals for contracts when due.
- Co-ordinate and manage cost of sales requirements from the requesting units/departments;
- Support the implementation and administration of inventory management policies and procedures across business jurisdictions.
- Provide support for the maintenance of updated inventory records on QuickBooks software.
- Be abreast of the latest inventory management and material handling tools, technology, and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate authorization for the release of stocks as well as proper documentation for relocation of items;
- Proactively track the movement of inventory items from one location to another;
- Update system records of items against physical balances.
- Support periodic demand planning to determine needs and requirements for goods and services
- Generate reports periodically as may be required.
- Other administrative duties that may be assigned.
- A minimum of HND in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management and/or administrative environment
- Integrity and ability to deal with confidential information are essential.
- Ability to define and understand technical requirements.
- Good sourcing and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite
- Good working knowledge of data processing and management
- Ability to work and deliver promptly within tight timelines with minimal supervision.
- Good working knowledge of Quickbooks software system.
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven administrative skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.