- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector
- Developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification in Finance & Accounting
- If you have an HND you are required to have a minimum of lower credit. If you have a BSC you are required to have a minimum of a second-class lower,
- 0 - 2 years relevant work experience preferred
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Management Accounting.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory / Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Instructions (Please read carefully)
1. Ensure your Jobberman profile is complete and up to date
2. In the application form, kindly write your cover letter and begin by itemising the following:
- Your highest level of education: (SSCE/OND/HND/B.Sc/M.Sc/P.hD)
- Your grade: (Upper Credit/Lower Credit/First Class/Second Class Upper/Second Class Lower/Third Class/Pass)
- Name of School
- NYSC Status: (Pending/Ongoing/Completed)
- Your current Age
- Years of work experience
Note: Only qualified candidates who provide all of the "information" above will be considered.
3. Proceed to take the assessment for this job, to complete your application