The accountant will manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budget, auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. you will provide accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of the bus
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage all accounting transactions; prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, manage balance sheets and
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- ACA certification compulsory.
- Experience in FMCG is an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAGE, QuickBooks etc, advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.