1. Maintaining financial records.
2. Handling all accounts payable and receivable.
3. Recording transactions, payments and expenses and processing invoices.
4. Tracking the expenses of the Clinic and finds ways to minimize costs.
5. Supervises other staff on all bookkeeping duties.
6. Creating and monitor internal auditing procedures.
7. Following-up on overdue payments and ensure that the Clinic’s invoices and payments match up correctly.
8. Handling queries related to accounts.
1. Candidate must possess OND / B.Sc. Accountancy from a reputable Institution.
2. Must have a Minimum of Upper Credit or 2nd Class Upper.
3. Member of a recognized professional body is an advantage.
4. Candidate must have completed NYSC.
5. Must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
6. Candidate must have strong analytical expertise.
7. Ability to work with little or no supervision.
8. Must be intelligent, smart, and administratively efficient.
9. Ability to pay attention to details.
10. Must be between ages 20-30years