- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts
- Processing tax payments and returns
- To record construction costs, debit construction in process and credit A/P or cash.
- To record billings to the customer, debit contracts receivable, an accounts receivable asset and credit progress billings, a contra-asset account that offsets construction in process.
- Develop and revise fraud detective system
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivableEnsure timely bank payments
- Manage the inventories.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Performing other duties as may be assigned
- Must not be above 30years
- Proven working experience as Accountant
- Advanced computer skills on MS excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- Must be familiar with construction accounting in the construction industry.
- BSC or HND in Accounting, Finance or any other related course
- 1 or more years of working experience as an accountant.