- Guides accounting officers/clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Accounting, Corporate Finance,
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail,
- Reporting Research Results,
- IFRS/FAS Rules,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management and General Math Skills.
- HND/B.Sc in accounting plus ACA or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 years cognitive experience.
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting package/proficiency in the use of
- Microsoft office suite will be an added advantage.
Note: Job location is in Enugu, Onitsha & Benin.