It’s not what your country can do for you to get a job but what you can do for YOU.
If you have applied several times for a job and still haven’t been employed, then it’s time you add something to your approach.
Go NOW and get yourself a PSENSE Certification!
With a PSENSE Certification, you tick the right boxes as requested by every hiring manager:
- Does the applicant know how to do the job?
- Does the applicant want to do the job?
- Does the applicant fit in the work environment?
The first course for 2015 starts February 9th and there are only 35 seats available for the first run.
The PSENSE Certification has been endorsed by the NUC and has achieved a success rate of 87% in employment for graduates/job seekers who have successfully completed the programme.
Your PSENSE journey would include:
- 3 months of intensive employability training
- 3 step examinations
- 2 weeks pre-graduation internship practice
- 3 – 6months post-graduation paid internship practice
- Exposure to Mentors and Networking
- And many more
Via http://www.psense.org/register.php or visit our office at No 4, Obokun Street,off Coker Road, Ilupeju Lagos.
Call Niyi on 08084930984, or Henry on 08039110918
You can also visit our website www.psense.org