- IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors.
- As the demand for our services has grown, we are looking to hire online music instructors to support our students. This will be a fully remote part-time engagement with classes taking place typically in the late evenings and on weekends. Students are usually organized in very small groups (1-3) and so the instruction is personal and effective. Students may typically be anywhere between the 1st grade and the 7th grade (nominal ages 5 through 12).
- We are seeking TRAINED music instructor that can convey the love and appreciation of music to our young students. Our STRONG preference is for music instructors with experience teaching very young students.
- Applicant MUST have very reliable broadband internet access as well as a computer with a webcam (not just a phone) to access our online classroom environment.
- Instructor would also be expected to have a headset to ensure effectiveness in the online tutorial process.
- The instructor is expected to have their own keyboard, as will each student. Students are expected to learn music theory as well as receive instrumental instruction.
- The principal instrument for instruction will be the piano/keyboards.
- The ability to provide vocal training would be considered an advantage for an instructor.