- Maintains compliance with the approved speed limit of 50km/h and reports defaulters.
- Oversee and maintains accuracy and compliance with the required paperwork.
- Enlighten drivers on company policies and procedures.
- Coordinates work hours. This includes scheduling, approving time-off requests, tracking absences, and timekeeping.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise drivers on good vehicle use.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Maintain company vehicles in good condition.
- Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving.
- Strong communication skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills, using tact and diplomacy in dealing with subordinates and the general public.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and direct the work of others.
- Willingness to comply with safety regulations.
- Skill in evaluating the current system and recommend new ways of improvements.
- Degree in Transport Management or related Degree
- 3 - 6 years cognate experience
- Satisfactory completion of DOT medical evaluation and drug tests.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus