The role of the Zonal Auditor is to ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation in the outlet. Also, serve as an intermediary between outlet auditors and the central office.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Responsible for supervising and monitoring the outlet auditors.
- Responsible for reconciliation of stock across zonal coverage.
- Verification of all supplies from Warehouse/ CPU and suppliers of perishable and non-perishable items.
- Auditing of Product Transfer Note (PTN) and comparison with Product Movement form (PMF) of the zone.
- Responsible for Monthly stock-taking exercise, valuation, and reconciliation of store items for outlets zone.
- Responsible for material usage report for the zone.
- Daily stock-taking of closing items at the production unit.
- Review of stock control sheet from production unit for the zone.
- Review of accounts payable report for the zone.
- Reviewing of weekly & monthly reports, audit actions, and documentation.
- Training of newly recruited outlet auditors.
- Evaluation and appraisal of outlet auditor’s performance.
- Observation of processes and making recommendations on process improvements.
- Either an HND or B.SC in Accounting / Finance or any related course.
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience as a zonal auditor or any related audit role.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge using MS Excel.
- Excellent data analytics and problem-solving skills.
- ICAN certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software.
- Attention to detail and high level of responsibility within organizations.
Remuneration: NGN 145,000 - 160,000