Your mission is to provide operational guidance to the implementation of the youth engagement goals of the organization by working with the learning and development team, national partners, universities, corporate bodies and parastatals to ensure the project meets performance-based targets and generate an overall increase in employment opportunities for Nigerian Youth.
- Support ongoing Programmatic excellence by enhancing, fleshing out, and implementing programs in line with project strategy, recommending timelines and resources needed to achieve goals
- Participate in the community consultation and development of strategic approach towards youth engagement through events and programs.
- Provide technical inputs to/ during planning, organizing and coordination of project monitoring processes, assessments, surveys, research and evaluations.
- Support the team in ensuring that the overall goal and specific objectives of the youth engagement component of our project are achieved.
- Develop and submit activity plans in time for review and prior to implementation.
- Compile and submit summary of evidence based highlights/ success stories on youth engagement.
Partnership and Relationship Building
- In partnership with Youth Engagement Lead, you are to design and execute trainings.
- Assist in Identifying and managing collaborative partnerships with stakeholders.
- Sustain a work environment of mutual respect between you and other team members as well as provide them with information, tools and other resources to improve performance and achieve excellence.
- Build the technical capacity of team members in youth advocacy, development and engagement relevant to the implementation of the engagement goal through training and continuous mentoring.
- Government Agencies
- Corporate bodies and Parastatals
- Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics etc.)
- Social Organizations (NGOs, Faith-based Organizations etc.)
- High Net worth Individuals
- Community members
- Learning and Development Team (Internal)
Key Skills & Competencies
- BSc. in a business related discipline
- Proven work experience in program coordination, execution and management
- Demonstrated experience designing and delivering youth engagement programs
- Ability to converse with different levels of professional
- Excellent speaking, writing, editing and analytical skills and ability to formulate well-targeted document
- A clear understanding of contemporary development issues particularly those related to economic opportunities for youths
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.