As a Development Team Manager at Awesome Motive, you’ll join the one of our product teams where you will collaborate with awesome team members and tackle a wide range of responsibilities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Triaging bugs and enhancements that come into GitHub.
- Scoping, writing, and testing new product features and addons.
- Communicating with the team and supporting your peers using chat, audio, and video.
- Supervising other developers; providing feedback, giving peer reviews (PRs), and managing deadlines.
- Managing sprints and product releases.
- People and project management experience.
- Professional experience with WordPress plugin development, architecture, and standards (WordPress theme experience is great, but alone is not sufficient).
- Advanced proficiency with PHP and MySQL, including modern PHP practices (OOP, autoloading, namespacing, traits, interfaces, etc).
- Strong familiarity with JavasScript (vanilla JS, jQuery, ES6, etc).
- You comfortable whipping up apps made in VueJS, which you will use on a day-to-day basis
- Strong plus if you are comfortable writing apps powered with Laravel and/or Slim Framework
- Deep experience with build tools like gulp and webpack and package managers such as Composer and NPM.
- Experience working with third-party APIs (Eg Stripe, Drip, Zapier, etc).
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly - done is better than perfect.
- Ability to keep complex ideas and features simple. (Simplicity is a core value!)
- Personal Computer with internet access.
- Availability to participate in audio/video meetings at any time needed during work hours.
- Previous remote work experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.