Fatherland is seeking to hire a Full-Stack WordPress Developer. This position will work closely with leaders and project managers to ensure our projects meet specified requirements, timelines, and budgets. We are a fast-paced, execution-driven organization company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Experts in front-end development know best how to make websites look beautiful and work like a charm.
- Create beautiful layouts, engaging animations, and responsive designs that work seamlessly on any device and wow visitors!
- Be able to build the engine that powers the website using PHP.
- Be able to set up databases, work with APIs, and write custom code to ensure everything runs smoothly behind the scenes.
- Be a master of the WordPress CMS. Understand how to use all the tools and features of WordPress to create a stunning, user-friendly website, and easy to manage and update.
- Ability to create a masterpiece using WordPress plugins, themes, and widgets that'll make the website stand out.
- Be able to create custom plugins and themes to meet unique requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry work experience
- At least 2 years of experience with WordPress development experience
- Experience leading a team or mentoring engineers.
- Seeking enterprise-level experience
- ASP and web servers (ISS/Apache) are a plus.
- Extensive experience in custom web application development
- Ability to understand business requirements and the non-technical reasoning behind a decision or position and present a clear, rational argument in favor of a proposed solution.
- Advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical people.
- Strong communication skills and attention to data.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.