- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Proficient understanding of WordPress
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Make sure to mention any frameworks, libraries, or any other technology relevant to your project