Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Business Manager
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Wholesale Pharmacist is responsible for planning and forecasting the annual key accounts plan and business plan for the assigned territory, new product launches & list of products, sales/ performance/ profitability, forecasting, promotional campaign planning and execution for increasing Brand visibility.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets through key accounts and individual pharmacies by managing Distributors, Key Accounts and commercial sales representatives in the assigned territory
- Maintain market share of products and business development by analyzing and cross checking competitors’ activity.
- Optimize and manage the bonus free goods, discounts, commercial (if applicable) schemes effectively
- Liaison/Point of contact between the key accounts and all business units
- Evaluate the potential and develop strategies to realize the potential of the key accounts and individual pharmacies.
- Establish contacts and develop relationships with key accounts and identify the decision making process and account mapping to ensure leverage of company priorities.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of markets in terms of potential size and share for the product
- Ensuring achievement of sales targets, local market targets, profitability, and market share and monitoring of inventory.
- Conduct and arrange conferences/presentations, CMEs for the pharmacies & pharmacists, pharmacy programs.
- Align with Trade Marketing for specific pharmacy marketing activities
- Develop commercial deals by leveraging Wellness portfolio to increase sales and reduce cost.
- Present Wellness in a very professional way to customers through structured and organized working.
- To work closely with all business functions to align on common objectives
- Candidate must have a University education degree. An advanced degree (MBA) is a plus from a reputed globally recognized University.
- Candidate must have at least 4-5 years of relevant Sales & pharmaceutical experience within a reputable pharmaceutical company.
- Deep knowledge of Local market – Chain pharmacies, individual pharmacies and hospitals.
- Candidates should be commercial and sales focused.
- A consistent track record on performance
- Should be analytical and have good business acumen.
- Good Presentation skills
- Organized and Team player
- Technically competent
- High level of self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Result oriented
- High end negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- Excellent Communication skills
- Only Candidates who reside within Alimosho and its environs will be considered
- Only Candidates who meet the above criteria should apply