· Trade Test 3
· Minimum of three years’ cognate experience
· Journeyman certification in welding
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to read blueprints
· Knowledge of metallurgy
· Knowledge of various welding techniques
· Knowledge of manual and mechanical welding techniques
· Fabrication of stainless/mild steel members
· Fabrication of platforms
· Fabrication and installation of piping works.
· Interpret blueprints, drawings, schematics and measurement to plan layouts
· Weld small and large components such as plants and machineries
· Ability to use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that performs the same job.
· Maintain and repair all machineries when necessary
· Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors
· Follow and enforce strict GMP and HSE regulations such as wearing heat resistant gloves, protective masks and safety shoes.
· Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature
· Weld components in flat, vertical and overhead positions
Note: This recruitment is on urgent basis and successful candidate will be required to resume on short notice.