A company looking to add a Self Motivated, High Achiever as a Website and Digital Support Staff.
The person hired for this role will be heavily involved in a supporting role which affects the digital infrastructure of the company and as such should be detail-oriented with a keen eye for spotting flaws and inaccuracies in the system or processes applied. Success in this position ensures a smooth running back office where everything required by both staff and customers is where needed as at when needed.
• Minimum 2:1 in Computer Science, Physics, IT or related subject from an accredited Higher Education Institution
• 2 to 5 years post NYSC experience.
• Minimum +2 years experience In IT Customer Support or Sales Role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
• Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
• Knowledgable in creating graphics/artwork
• To support the trust in website development, including maintenance, updates, hosting agreements and design of the main and subsites
• To upload content and files/folders as required and ensure the website is used as the primary communication tool within the organisation for stakeholders.
• To be a website super-user.
• To manage the photography library online including updates and appropriate permissions working with the departmental administrative assistant.
• To assist on administrative tasks for the department where required
• To assist in all engagement events as required by the team
• To support all digital requirements of the communications and engagement team including weekly digital newsletters, screensavers and poster design.
• To produce monthly social marketing and web statistics
• Share the role as the first point of contact for callers both in person and by phone to the department including but not limited to: the freephone number, web contacts, visitors and to be responsible for taking messages and providing details of calls to the relevant team member for response.
• Work flexibly according to the needs of the department which may include but not limited to, assistance with surveys, event coordination, marketing and communications materials and photography
• Maintain and expand customer database
• Working effectively with the sales team and other colleagues to ensure a high standard of service to all customers
• Carry out other duties when requested by the Team Leader or Line Manager.
• An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business
• Any other duties assigned by Management.