We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Collaborate with marketing, design, and web development team to plan and develop e-commerce site content, style, and layout.
- Uploading, removal of the product as well as updating of price changes our website.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Analyze key performance indicators to determine content effectiveness and optimize content according to SEO.
- Create content and manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree preferable in computer science.
- Experience length is 1-3 years of proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress.
- Familiarity with e-commerce websites and social media.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Digital communication skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with content management software
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Remuneration: 50,000 - 70,000.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.