- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the company’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- Link and execute SEO on the website and/or integrate SEO initiatives in the website
- Connect all social media platforms and drive campaigns via the website
- Integrate all critical marketing and campaigns on a timely basis
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or related qualification
- Postgraduate degrees are not mandatory, but may also be beneficial
- 5 - 7 years of work experience as a Website administrator/developer
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems, and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task