Ammazza Integrated Services, a trade/service company requires the services of a qualified candidate
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- The Website administrator/Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, and managing groups' internet and intra-net websites and taking on new developments on website content as required.
- The person is responsible for web pages, maintains content oversees day-to-day management of the company's internet and intranet websites, and assures integrity of web pages, quality of content, and access security.
- The candidate will report to the Head of Projects and also has a dotted line reporting to the Head of Marketing. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the design and continued update of company web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality.
- To develop web page infrastructure and applications related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
- To monitor web server and site technical performance. Implementing SEO strategies.
- Promoting the organization's websites online
- Work closely with the marketing and IT teams to set and ensure marketing campaigns achieve targets.
- Circulate efficient and accurate reporting, detailing the results of each web marketing campaign and possible improvements.
- Advise on the improvement, results, competition, and new direction in technology to assist with marketing of the brand.
- Maximize online affiliate opportunities and revenue generation for the brand
- Source and manage new revenue-generating online marketing opportunities
- Skills I Attributes Required
- Bring in creative ideas and initiate
- Experience in Dreamweaver CS3/CS5 and Flash CS3/CS5. A thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience in running and evaluating online marketing campaigns, which will include social media campaigns.
- Experience in social media content development is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Education & Experience
- Preferably graduate with certifications in web development.
- 2 years work experience in similar role.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.