Workspace: Jerepage.com Website/WhatsApp/ Physical location as advised.
Our company is a newly established online registered trading & auction platform in Nigeria. The business is established as a private company in Nigeria, to bridge the trust gap between sellers and buyers (both herein under called ‘customer’ interchangeably) of good quality items categorized as luxury and non luxury items, whether new or old (but in pristine condition). We are looking for a dedicated Website Administration Manager to manage website activities. We invite you to join us as a pioneer staff to launch our business with a chance to grow with us and become a senior level contributor and partner.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent administrator well experienced in WooCommerce. Ultimately, you will be a strong contributor to establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent user experience during all sales and after-sales procedures.
Role type: Full time with flexible hours. Compensation: Commensurate to forecast workload, frequency and timing.
Work hours: You will be expected to closely monitor site activities for timely response and required actions. Although work is mainly remote, you will be required to work from office/ nominated location as required from time to time with advance notice. Please do not apply if this is not feasible for you to commit to.
Reporting Line: Reports to Information Technology (IT) Consultant The role responsibilities include:
- Review customer requests and submissions for site upload.
- Manage posts, site operations and communications.
- Identify website needs, recommending required features and solutions.
- Provide weekly report to Management on website activities.
- Collate system reports for management, accounting and seller payment purposes.
- Work with Customer Service & Experience (CS&E) Manager to guide Users through features and functionalities
- Analyze and promptly report website or after sale service malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users) and recommend required solutions/ actions.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers as communicated by CS&E Manager.
- Assist in training junior Administrative officers.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum HND in related discipline
- Must have strong level experience in use of WordPress and WooCommerce and some basic knowledge of Image editing (Graphics)
- Good verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in English language in a must have skill.
- Minimum 2 years experience in e-commerce Website Administration or related role.
- Proficiency in excel and word
- Experience in website management/ administration is a strong advantage for consideration
- Experience in online marketing is an advantage for consideration.
- Ability to work remotely with self owned work tools if required. Jerepage will cover associated access fees and associated job performance expenses.
- Candidates will be expected to demonstrate time management skills, ability to work with minimal supervision and cost-effective utilization of provided tools and funds.
- Ability to work remotely and effectively. Mandatory on time attendance of all scheduled meetings and prompt attention to assigned task / requests.
- Excellent data reporting skills to deliver activity reports in clear and concise manner.
- Attention to details and strong problem solving skills. Ability to promptly identify issues and recommend effective solutions.
- Basic Strategy skills: Ability to think outside the box, make valuable suggestions and contributions to meet company’s goals and objectives.
- Willingness to develop skills and self and strong desire to build a longlasting relationship with the team.
8. Must be resident in Lagos, preferably (but not mandatory) within Lagos
Island- Lekki Axis.