- Must have good web stack
- Knowledge of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP)
- Knowledge of cloud computing (hosting a website on Linux, cPanel )
- Experience with troubleshooting website error code from the backend.
- Webserver administration, Linux administration, and email administration.
- AWS skills(EC2, Route53, CloudFront, S3, IAM)
- Website maintenance.
- AWS support.
- Email setup and -Configuration.
- Ability to manage and -Troubleshoot cPanel.
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), AWS (Amazon web services), SMTP, cPanel, WHM.
Note: Must be available when working on a project and a good communication skill is very important.