· Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
· Participate in the initial conception stage along with a client in order to better meet the needs of the customer and to translate those expectations to employees.
· Design solutions for customer problems related to online commerce, branding or other website presence issues.
· Supervise a team of web professionals by developing effective training procedures, appropriate task assignments, positive customer experiences and top quality control processes.
· Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the client and the organization; adjust practices to reflect cost-saving measures.
· Work to find and solve any problems with the function of a web project by implementing testing processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues.
· Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers and web designers.
· Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success.
· Work with the team to identify and solve communication challenges
· Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting
· Project management certification
· Ability to design, develop, upgrade, and maintain website projects
· Good knowledge of search engine optimization and traffic generation strategies for websites
· Must be able to adapt to new and changing techniques
· Ability to perform analysis and evaluation of programs
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to train other members of the project management team.