· Write fully functional and clean programs using best software development practices
· Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
· Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
· Create website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
· Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
· Create and maintain software documentation for user support
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling of company website(s)
· Stay updated on emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
· Upgrade and repair existing programs
· Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
· Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation
· Comply with security guidelines and best practices.
· Bachelor's Degree (BSc) Computer Science or similar discipline.
· At least 3 - 5 years of work experience.
· You will need to have:
· Growth mindset: Responding positively to challenges and continually seeking new and better ways of approaching things.
· Collaboration: Drives alignment and team work within a team, department. Combines resources and joins efforts to achieve company-wide goals.
· Drive for Results: Tenaciously pursues positive outcomes, using effective approaches to solve problems. Delivers on commitments and seeks increasingly challenging work. Takes responsibility and holds others accountable for actions, decisions and goals.
· Trusted Advisor: Conveys professional depth and breadth and builds strong client relationships. Effectively influences clients.
· Judgement/Leadership skill: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgement; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
· Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary.
· Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer.
· Familiarity working with HTML/CSS.
· Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web application development.
· Attention to detail.
· Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment
· An ability to communicate and work in a team.