- Operating the multi-unit web-fed rotary press to print a quarter fold double parallel and tabloid fold jobs, according to written specifications.
- Inspects printed sheets visually after registration or position printing and readjust guides and controls to rectify errors.
- Operates pasting device to splice new reel of the paper depleted roll.
- Inspecting printed matter visually during production from time to time and readjusting if need be to correct the irregular ink distribution faulty folds or cuts.
- Replacing cutting blades, worn or damaged rollers and fills ink well.
- Cleaning, inspecting and lubricating moving parts of the press
- He must be a male with not less than 5 years of working experience in a printing press.
- He must be able to operate the City line express web printing machine accurately.