We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to plans and facilitates collaborative web development and coding by providing instructional sessions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Meets regularly and maintains consistent communication with the Programs Manager and Head of Academics.
- Plans and facilitates learning sessions
- Assists students in the development of computer science and coding skills
- Maintains consistent communication the Director of Educational Development
- Models appropriate academic and social behaviors
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree, teaching and/or tutoring experience, and have extensive computer science and/or coding experience.
- Ability to work with students of diverse ethnic backgrounds, academic profiles, and skill levels.
- Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate responsibility, a desire to help others, discretion, and flexibility.
- Knowledge and ability to instruct Git, MVC, Object-Oriented Programming
- Ability to instruct students on how to create a web page using specific coding languages.
- Ability to collect and analyze data to drive future instruction.
- Ability to work independently applying critical thinking skills and problem solving to various situations.
- Must be able to instruct students of varying skill and experience levels in multiple programs based on interest and ability.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.