Your duties/responsibilities shall be all duties/responsibilities ordinarily expected of a Web Developer such as but not limited to,
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
- Providing written knowledge transfer material
- Creating website designs
- Digital retouching and image editing.
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments.
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Creating Prototyping Designs.
- Assisting in administration work.