- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.