We are looking to hire an experienced web developer is needed to work with our team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Design and develop software applications as required by the organization and its clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software applications.
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements.
- Prepare design documentation.
- Understand how data flows within various systems to provide input on requirements for databases to ensure data is organized properly for reporting and analytics.
- Prepare training manuals for users to ensure application ease of use.
- Maintain the software applications once they are up and running to ensure no downtime.
- Participate in proposal writing, client deliverables, and research papers.
- Provide application mockups for presentations for prospects and clients.
- Guide the full lifecycle of software development, including requirements gathering, gap analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment.
- Help the organization’s customers develop strategies that maximize the value of their data.
- Work with product managers to define the usage requirements, scalability, elasticity, and ultimately the business model of various software solutions.
- Help the company establish thought leadership in the big data space by contributing white papers and technical commentary to the community.
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc.).
- Knowledge of data modeling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques.
- The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows.
- An understanding of data protection issues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure, and adapt to sudden changes in the work environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and shareholders.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.