We are looking to hire a Web Design Team Lead to oversee all ongoing projects related to Kinsta's website, improve and maintain our web design system. You will report to our Head of Marketing Design, and lead Kinsta's new Web Design Team. You will be heavily involved in designing the look, layout, functionality and features of Kinsta's huge website.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Coordinate and manage the design and development of Kinsta's website
- Manage Kinsta's web and in-house marketing product development projects
- Develop and maintain a robust Web Design System
- Lead Kinsta's Web Design Team
- Design, implement, and improve in-house web design processes
- Design landing pages and redesign existing ones
- Create UI for website-related projects, provide UX perspective for the team
- 5+ years of experience in website design and creating processes and frameworks for complex design problems
- At least 3 years of experience working in-house managing a robust company website
- Experience with Figma or similar UI/UX design software (Sketch, Adobe XD)
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge, understanding of basic coding practices (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experience working with a robust web design system and website library
- A creative, systematic, and meticulous approach to website design
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.