- Performs and oversees laboratory duties required to maintain a comprehensive laboratory program
- Instructs and assists personnel in basic and complex laboratory analysis as required
- Implements and maintains quality assurance/control program criteria.
- Performs and oversees inspections, sampling, testing, data entry and reporting associated with allØ assigned regulatory programs.
- Maintains accurate laboratory records and enters and compiles data in the lab’s computer.
- Prepares and processes reports as needed.
- Monitors the condition of and performs required preventive maintenance for lab equipment.
- Interprets complex test results to operations personnel and works with outside consultants, businesses, or other parties (plant tours) as required.
- Drives a vehicle in the performance of duties.
- Oversees the maintenance of chemical stocks and supplies.
- Writes, revises, and implements analytical procedures and manuals.
- Trains staff and others in the safe and proper methods of working in a laboratory, assures safe, working environment is maintained in the laboratory, and recommends equipment for purchase
- B.Sc/HND in Food Technology/Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry Laboratory Science.
- At least 5 years experience in Quality Analysis of fats and oils in a formal organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.