A pharmaceutical company based in Lagos is in urgent need of a Water Production Manager to manage their water factory. The job holder will be responsible for the daily production of water product (sachet, pet bottle, and dispenser jar), maintain good manufacturing practice, coordinate all staff, quality control of product; ensure that all product are of good quality and safe for consumption, and general maintenance of all production equipment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Responsible for water production goals.
- Responsible for product quality control.
- Maintain a good and safe working environment.
- Direct and coordinate all operations within company policy and guidelines.
- Train staff.
- Foster a well-trained and motivated staff through excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Ensure maintenance cleaning.
- Communicate with all levels of personnel with strong interpersonal skills.
- Attend corporate training and meetings.
- Degree in Chemistry, microbiology, biochemistry, food technology, and any other science-related field
- Good leadership skills
- Good level of experience and knowledge in water production
- Well organized and detailed
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 200,000