Duties and Responsibilities
. Receive details of materials from supplier and update the oracle
· Ensure material put away in line with location management principles
· Schedule receipt based on the ASN received and arrange for logistics
· Execute day-to-day operations at the warehouses
· Check materials to ensure compliance with QC validation procedures for newly delivered materials
· Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
· Resolve operational issues
· Escalate issues and requests as required
· Arrange deliveries for the orders in case of parcel shipment and Full Truck Load (FTL) / Less than Truck Load (LTL)
· Ship/ deliver orders for based on outbound plan
· Verify quantity and item details being dispatched matches with the delivery order/dispatch note
· Manage Outbound Transportation
· Liaise with the LSP for the delivery status
· Track the shipment and escalate to the Supervisor in case of any deviation from the schedule
· Assist the Supervisor in planning the logistics for outbound operations and provide relevant information to the Supervisor
· Prepare / arrange for transport related documents
· Reverse Logistics
· Confirm with the customer for the date and time of collection of items / materials to be returned
· Arrange logistics to collect items/materials in case of customer return/site return
· Liaise with the suppliers for the delivery schedule
· Identifying workplace safety hazards.
· Adhering to safety management standards.
· Adhering to production schedules.
· Minimum of HND in a numeric discipline or related qualification
· Fluent in English
· Proficiency in use of Computers
· Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management; with experience working with others
· Experience working in a small to medium organization
· Working knowledge of Oracle
· Training in excel