A Leading Cosmetics, Beauty and Wellness Company in Nigerian is recruiting for the post of Warehouse Officer. The candidate must be smart, ability to multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will maintain records of all outgoing orders from the warehouse as well as all receivables delivered into the warehouse.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The requirements of this key result area will include but are not limited to-
- Making and maintaining daily inventory entries and generating invoices.
- Checking for any discrepancy in records and reporting to the supervising authority
- Keeping a record of all generated invoices
- Coordinating with retail front office and staff for order processing
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimize employee workflow
- Determine and track the most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Maintaining archived records in accordance with company policies
- Proper maintenance of all invoice and inventory records for audit purposes.
- Analyzing information and preparing reports.
- Ensuring timely entry of all data and upkeep of records
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Proven experience as a warehouse officer
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of accurately calculating and excellent numerate skills
- Ability to make and maintain computer records and entries
- High level of computer literacy
- Understanding and ability to analyze invoicing data
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical data
- Should effectively manage time and meet necessary deadlines
- Supply chain management
- Transport, distribution or logistics.
- BSc/BA in business administration, or relevant field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience