- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Ensuring the safety of staff.
- Motivating and disciplining staff.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- Must have experience in warehouse management
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Valid drivers' license.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Must reside in Ejigbo\Ikotun and Environs.