- Advertise Company Products through social media platforms
- Be tech-savvy.
- Responsible to store manager
- Maintain the store neat and tidy.
- Productively stock the materials in the appropriate location code number-wise and category-wise.
- Carry out periodical physical verification and assess the stock position.
- Prepare purchase order and submit for the signature of manager and send to different suppliers.
- Receive the goods supplied by the supplier.
- During receipt of goods from the supplier, they help the store manager check the quantity and quality and stock the materials appropriately.
- Enter the bills in the goods inward register and then pass them on to the computer operator.
- After all the transactions are completed, they verify the stock at the closing hours daily.
- Whenever computer operator proceeds on leave, they work on the computer.
- In addition to the above, any other duties given by the manager or the management
• An academic qualification not lower than a Bachelor’s degree
• 1 - 5 years of sales/marketing / storekeeping experience
• Ability to work independently.
Location: Ikorodu & Lagos Island.
Salary: NGN 50,000
Days: Monday – Saturday.