duties for Inventory Assistant.
· Create and validate tags with tracking numbers and barcode using the barcode scanner.
· Work with warehousing team to ensure that all items are arranged in the locations as agreed in the WMS.
· Ability to accurately account for inventory during daily audits.
· Information order: the ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations)
· Carry out basic troubleshooting on Barcode printer, computer, scanner, and all other work tools.
· Provide an update on commodities as per period retrieved from the WMS.
· Able to manage multiple tasks
· Comfortable working in a high-volume environment and meeting deadlines.
· High ability to remain focused on the task at hand
· Be a team player
· Ability to execute precise instructions
· Great retention skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Must be able to work a varied work week and hours.
· Must be computer literate.
· Must have Microsoft working knowledge on Microsoft Excel and Word.
· IT troubleshooting skills.
· BSc, HND in IT, Business Admin, Social Science, or numerical courses.
· 2 -3 years’ work experience.