· Oversee the management of stock within an organisation. This includes receiving, issuing and dispatching stock, and handling communication between freight companies and warehouse customers.
· Responsible for data entry and inventory of all stock
· Processing receipts, taking records and documenting the details of all orders.
· Organise staff inductions, manage occupational health and safety procedures and book times for incoming deliveries.
- Setting up and testing new database and handling systems
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data.
- Assisting in database design.
- Work with the IT supervisor at ensuring that the overall Company Mission, Vision and Objectives are achieved.
- Performs other related work as may be assigned by the Supervisor, Operations Manager or the MD.
· Assist with general duties within the warehouse.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have minimum of 2 years work experience as database administrator
- Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Organisational (task prioritisation) and administration skills
- Data analysis & problem solving skills
- Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be a team player.
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.